Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bananas

This morning I picked up breakfast on my way to work and there was this woman who literally FREAKED OUT on the poor cashier because her blueberry pancakes had a banana on the plate.

Mind you, the banana wasn't touching the pancakes, nor was it peeled. Nor was this woman even allergic to bananas. She just didn't like them and she demanded that an entire new set of pancakes be made for her because she "just couldn't get the image out of her head". She needed a new plate and everything.

(NB: This lady looked like she probably should be choosing bananas over pancakes anyway.)

Now, I know certain people have phobias and what not but this, I could tell, wasn't a phobia. She was just being a total spoiled piece of horse excrement.

All the people starving in the world and this glutton goes gaga over a damn banana.

Get real.

2 comments:

Crispin Best said...

atheist's nightmare

Deedee said...

I know...I tried to point out that the banana was just the right shape for the human mouth (unlike the blueberry pancakes) but she was having none of it.

It's weird that I'm literally eating blueberries as I write this.