Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's not what it looks like, we've actually known each other for months

Robert Benchley, you are not funny. That essay you wrote about "How To Get Work Done" which turned out to be SARCASTICALLY about procrastination is totally predictable and boring. I laughed more when I got my W2 in the mail. 

Speaking of humor, I have to give a daily douche shout out to myself this morning, sitting in the sunlight of the C line above ground amid the fresh-faced and office-employed, looking like I belong in a rehabilitation facility and feeling like Hester Prynne with a Fanueil Hall hangover.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think if we ever met in real life, i would try to be funny/sociable and you would make me feel like shit.
in other news, i had a vicious "faneuil hall hangover" on sunday.

Unknown said...

i am unapologetic for my misspelling of "fanueil."

alle santiago said...

wow do i seem like that much of a bitch? i don't make people feel like shit! i just talk about them behind their backs

no but seriously funny/sociable is great, probably the best option, better than boring/mean
or self-absorbed/alienating
or miserable/painfully shy
etc etc